Blog Archive

Monday, August 25, 2014

Technical Difficulties

Well my computer fried which means I won't be working on TIE until I get my hands on a new one, but it has already been quite some time. I have backups of everything, except for the most recent build (which isn't public). It contained various bug fixes, such as working collision and the return of reflections, I had also populated the office map with working NPC's and made a few art tweaks here and there, most notably improving readability and layout of the office map. It isn't all bad though, Jeremy and I have been talking and he is working on some new sounds such as a better bus engine and pulling up effect, office ambience, and most notably interaction sounds that blend with the music as it's playing. We are creating a slew of interaction sounds for all sorts of different interactions. Already you may notice if you speak to a character, and the response is hostile or orthodox, a different interaction sound plays than normal, we plan to broaden this range of sound and interaction.

That's unfortunately all we have for you guy's for now, but we'll be sure to keep you guys posted...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow TIE via email.

Powered by Blogger.